A marketplace connecting university students who are looking for relevant contract work with companies looking for students to undertake project work.
€ 300,000 Funding goal
€ 357,781 Invested
Company Summary :
Bowsy helps students find Project Work at companies where this work is directly relevant to their field of study. Companies benefit by having on-demand access to top talent to work on specialist projects. This also enables companies to evaluate potential new recruits at very low cost, prior to offering them a job. Companies therefore have access to a vast talent pool at a fraction of the cost they would have had previously. Proprietary technology has been developed. Bowsy has won multiple industry awards and is now on a high-growth trajectory.
- Winner of the Best Tech Startup Award in Ireland in 2020 at the National Startup Awards, beating competition from 700+ entrants.
- Selected as one of the Top 30 early-stage start-ups in Europe by EUStartups.com, which was sponsored by Merrill Lynch.
- Supported by Enterprise Ireland, as part of the High Potential Start-up Programme.
- Key Partnerships with UCD Smurfit, Trinity College and UCC.
- The investment qualifies for 40% EIIS tax relief. Therefore, an investment of €10,000 would receive a €4,000 tax rebate. (Irish Taxpayers only.)