TARGET REDUCED - Rapidly growing dog subscription box provider. Selling over 9,500 boxes per month across the UK and Ireland. €225k Monthly Recurring Revenue.
€ 200,000 Funding goal
€ 285,519 Invested
Company Summary :
NOTE: AT THE REQUEST OF THE PROMOTERS, THE TARGET FOR THIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM €300,000 TO €200,000. THERE IS NO CHANGE TO THE COMPANY VALUATION.
BusterBox is a monthly subscription service for dogs. We help dog lovers save time and delight their dog by delivering fun toys and healthy all-natural treats to their door. People’s attitude toward their pets are changing, the dog is the new baby. Young professionals report less than 5 hours free time per day, including weekends. Our product fits this market gap perfectly.
The UK pet market alone is worth over £10 billion per annum.
Money spent on pets is increasing by 25% per annum.
- Well refined customer acquisition strategy - over 9,500 current monthly subscribers
- Established across 2 markets with 80% of customers based in the UK & 20% in Ireland
- Generating Annual Sales of €2.7 Million – year-on-year growth every year since 2016
- Enterprise Ireland High Potential Start-up (HPSU) company – expect to receive co-funding from EI
- EIIS qualifying company – 40% tax refund for investors