DigiTally assists food businesses in increasing gross profit margins, reducing food waste, and improving internal operational efficiency.
€ 200,000 Funding goal
€ 285,989 Invested
Company Summary :
It’s hard to believe that major food operators around the world still use a manual paper- based system combined with excel sheets, to report on their number one metric, their gross profit margin.
DigiTally is a software product that combines a counting app with a reporting dashboard that enables businesses to count, collate, and report on their food gross profit margins, reduce food waste, improve internal operational efficiency and increase margins between 1% - 4.1%.
- Over 100 paying sites in Ireland and the UK
- 300% increase on 2019 sales showing strong product demand that has enabled an increase in team size to five
- Working with two of the top three contract catering companies in the UK with over 75,000 sites combined
- Robust sales pipeline potential
- In-depth market knowledge with a strong management team
- Market ready IT product that is ready to scale
- Multiple award-winning business – NDRC investor showcase winner, All Ireland Business “Excellence in Start-Up” award, finalist in Galway Chamber Best Emerging enterprise, listed as a Top 100 Hot Start-ups in Irish Times 2020