A fast-growing and highly profitable e-commerce business, focused on the lucrative athleisure-wear market for women. Donegal-based female founder.
€ 300,000 Funding goal
€ 356,000 Invested
Company Summary :
Many women experience the problem of leggings that slip down during exercise. FitPink solves this problem with its ‘own-designed’ leggings that are seamless, squat proof, high-waisted, and very stretchy.
FitPink launched in 2019 and last year had Sales of €460,000 and a Net Profit of over €70,000. This year Sales are forecast to reach €1.3m with a Net Profit of €240,000.
Success to date is built on the quality of the products and the efficiency of the service. To date, the company has received over 2,000 positive product reviews on its website and has built a database of over 10,000 online customers.
- Extremely profitable business with proven demand for the product and high margins.
- Unique and Exclusive Opportunity to invest at very early-stage in an Irish brand with very high growth potential.
- Highly experienced Female Founder.
- Low Cost Base in Co Donegal.
- Ethical producer and proud partner of Plan Ireland International, and supporter of the ‘Because I Am a Girl’ campaign.