Company Summary :
Peckish has developed a menu search engine that allows consumers with specific dietary requirements (vegans, vegetarians and coeliacs etc) to search and order online by aggregating both restaurant menus and the restaurant’s preferred delivery/ordering platforms (e.g. Flipdish, Deliveroo, JustEat, etc). Restaurants retain the most profit and it gives consumers the easiest way to find the food they love, in 3 clicks and under 10 seconds.
- 15,000 food searches carried out to date.
- Peckish is already earning revenues.
- 37% of all restaurants globally now provide online collection/delivery options
- 10,000 visitors to the website which has become a valuable lead generation tool for restaurants.
- Global online food ordering market is worth over $150 billion (McKinsey)
- The Peckish platform is superior to other search solutions because of its overlay and integrated approach which aggregates both the restaurant menus and their chosen delivery platforms.
- Multi-Award Winning Early Stage Startup & backed by Enterprise Ireland
- Integration Partnership with Online Ordering Unicorn in development.