Company Summary :
Optimising supply chain decisions (as 80% of project value) is the biggest risk/margin opportunity for construction companies. Lack of process and random selection/guesswork is not fit for purpose in an increasingly complex and competitive industry of low profit margins. Site Passport’s technology platform offers a suite of data-rich tools to analyse and match the right subcontractors with the complex requirements of individual projects, sectors and geographies .
- The Site Passport platform is live and generating revenues.
- Sweet spot/market fit is main-contractors looking to optimise subcontractor and supplier compliance and performance.
- ESG/sustainability adds another layer of complexity to supply chain management, but is an opportunity for Site Passport.
- The Site Passport platform is not just an in-project accounting or monitoring solution. It focuses on the strategic selection and on-boarding of subcontractors and suppliers at the outset of the project.
- 14 main contractors are already paying (SaaS business model) to use the Site Passport platform.
- Construction industry is worth $12 trillion globally.
- Founder/team has huge domain expertise and has funded product development to date.