Whats The Scor
What’s The Scór is a live score digital platform for amateur sports clubs, consolidating information in real time for immediate access.
€ 100,000 Funding goal
€ 233,660 Invested
Company Summary :
What’s The Scór is a real-time, live score digital platform for amateur sports clubs. The platform currently specialises in Gaelic Games where clubs upload the scores of their representative teams and currently has a 135,000 strong and organically growing user base.
- Over 300 GAA clubs using the platform to upload live scores of all teams.
- 135,000 downloads of the App.
- No.1 ranked in App Store sports charts.
- Major national brands like TG4 and Supermacs already advertising on the platform.
- Partnered up with one of Ireland's leading digital media publishers who will work with WTS to monetise its advertising inventory brand partnerships.
- Growth opportunities in other sports and foreign ex-pat markets.
- Opportunity to scale across Europe and other international markets such as North America.